as a sales Executive would be responsible for promoting vehicle sales
within the Branch by qualifying prospects, conducting product
presentations, handling demonstrations, closing sales and delivery of
vehicles all aimed at achieving set targets and maximum results from
sales opportunities and ensuring that customers are well informed on the
Your key responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Sales Prospecting activity and conversion into showroom appointments and bookings
- Ensure achievement of monthly assigned target and (Year to date)
- Margin Retention by way of ensuring total actual invoices are in compliant with company discount policy
- Prepare sales call programs
- Conduct presentations to customers designed to achieve set targets and maximum results from sales opportunities
- Provide superior customer care by ensuring that customer queries are promptly responded to.
- Validate vehicle valuations and negotiate with potential customers to maximize sales.
- Conduct regular market intelligence to benchmark the division against its competitors in the market.
- Ensure proper handing over of products to customers upon
collection, while demonstrating the use of the various functions in the
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Diploma or University degree with a sales & marketing bias or relevant discipline.
- 3 years relevant working experience.
- Sales & Marketing skills
- Effective communication
- Negotiation skills
- Customer care
- Computer literacy
Behavioural Competencies :
- Good communicator
- Interpersonal relations for team leading
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Copies of Academic Certificates
Apply now here