a service advisor your role would be to provide estimated cost analysis
of automotive repairs and routine maintenance. Through effective
communication with customers you would determine services necessary,
predict time needed for completion and stays in constant communication
with the customer during the repair process. You would also determine
services needed by accessing information obtained by Technicians and
referencing Manufacturer's service intervals.
Your key responsibilities will be but not be limited to:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by; Receiving customers at the
workshop counter, attending to customer calls at the service counter,
collaborating to ensure Workshop efficiency and fixing it Right First
- Ensure the smooth throughput of work by; Preparing workshop for
incoming jobs, Receiving and booking in of vehicles for service,
Printing of service job cards and effective Workshop communication.
- Ensures smooth flow of communication within the workshop by;
Notifying the relevant manager if a complaint has not been dealt with in
the timeliness agreed, Call customer and update them on the progress
and advice them once their vehicles are ready.
- Produce monthly reports of activities and actions taken for monitoring and review
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive option)
3 years relevant working experience
- Demonstrate extreme attention to detail
- Reads, analyses and interprets general business reports
- Ability to write, present and respond to customers and staff members in a professional manner
Note: you will be required to attach the following:1. Resume/CV
2. Passport-size photograph
Al-Futtaim offers highly engaging
and supportive work environments in a culture that values, recognises
and rewards quality performance.
Apply now here