role as a mechanical Technician/Electrician would be to diagnose and
repair vehicles as per the repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
To examine and identify any faults on the chassis and
suspensions,engines,gearboxes, A/C Systems and give technical advice on
the required repairs and/or replacement parts. You will check and ensure
that quality work is carried out on customers vehicles.
Your key responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
Grade I Trade Test, Final Proficiency, Craft III or Diploma
Minimum Experience:: 3 Years relevant experience in an auto company
- To have served as a recognized apprenticeship.
- To have undertaken manufacturer's training.
- To have experience on manufacturer's model range.
- Computer literate
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
2. Passport-size photograph
Al-Futtaim offers highly engaging
and supportive work environments in a culture that values, recognises
and rewards quality performance.
Closing Date: 17-May-2017
Apply now here