Reporting to the Brand Manager the successful candidate will ensure Mazda sales have increased by
understanding product knowledge and qualifying buyers; closing sale.
Essential duties and responsibilities shall include those listed below; other incidental duties may be allocated from
time to time:
- Sales maximization by ensuring New units are available for sale
- Widen scope of customers by identifying potential customers, understands their business requirements and
presents the company’s products and services in a manner that convinces the customer to place orders.
- Develop strategies to enhance competitive advantage edge and increase the share of respective brands in
- Ensures that customer’s needs are understood and fulfils customer needs with highest quality standards for
- Explores and converts new business opportunities through effective customer identification, surveys,
competitor analysis, market information and tender analysis to exceed annual business targets.
- Assesses creditworthiness of the customer, promotes secured payment terms and ensures timely collection
of money thereby minimizing the company’s risk of bad debts.
- Regularly interacts with the customer to inquire on product performance and offers timely assistance in the
resolution of all queries thereby maintaining a healthy and profitable relationship between the company and
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE & KEY COMPETENCIES
- A Diploma or a university Degree in Sales & Marketing/ equivalent from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years working sales experience recommended
- Competency in client relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Understanding of auto sales processes (dealer level Kenya)
- Strong interpersonal facilitation and presentation skills
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications and experience should apply for the role via the address
below or to email@example.com by Close of Business Saturday, 30th September 2017.
THE GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.