CMC Motors Group provide the full range of Nardi Implements.
Nardi’s history is composed of a constant and continuous series of innovations that stretches along as much as 120 years. It began in 1895 with the first reversible plough sold by the founder, Francesco Nardi, up to the last product of catalogue. A special designed plough to fight desertification all over the world.
A cultural evolution with a local perspective then launched Nardi on the international stage and the Group accepted the challenges involved in this new perspective, also in terms of social and environmental responsibility. The factory, established in Selci Lama (Perugia) – Italy, extends over a surface of 45,000 covered square meters and at the same time it is also endowed with large tracts of lands both on the hills and in the planes where trials and tests of equipment are continuously carried out for the benefit of all customers.
Being in a state of continuous development, NARDI can be considered nowadays as one of the biggest producer in Italy specialized in agricultural implements and machines
Today Nardi operates in more than 100 countries in the world with an increased attention on new technologies at the service of pro-users and after sales services.